now browsing by category
Helpful Tips For Creating A Great Website For A Realtor
These days, the vast majority of home buyers start their search online. The same goes for people who are selling their home and are in need of a listing agent. As a realtor, if you don’t have a website that is easy to find and easy to use, you could be losing out on potential clients. By taking the time to build a website that not only presents a professional image but also serves the needs of your visitors, you can improve your chances of connecting with clients. Check out these helpful tips for creating a great website for a realtor for ideas on how to make it as successful as possible:
- Focus on responsive design. Thanks to the rise of mobile technology, people are every bit as likely to access the Internet using their mobile phone as they are to access it from a standard laptop or desktop computer. Because of that, your website needs to display correctly on many different screen sizes. It should be as easy to use and easy to read on a tiny smartphone screen as it is on a giant monitor. To have the same impact on a small screen, your website should incorporate responsive design. As you might guess from its name, this type of design focuses on creating a site that automatically responds to whatever screen size it is viewed on so that it always looks correct regardless of which device is being used to display it.
- Make your navigation as intuitive as possible. People should instantly know where to go to find the information they are looking for when they land on your site. Stick to standard navigational structures that people are familiar with so that they don’t have to spend a lot of time figuring out how to get around your site. If they can’t find the information that they need within just a few seconds of arriving at your site, they will simply click away and go somewhere else instead.
- Prominently list your contact information. Don’t make it hard for people to get a hold of you. Instead, list your email address and phone number on every page of your site, preferably at the top where it is easy to see. You may also want to consider incorporating a live chat feature that allows people to ask you questions in real time. Sometimes, this can be an excellent way to connect with new clients.
- Provide a detailed page about yourself. People like to feel like they know their realtor. Create an About page where you introduce yourself to your visitors. Keep this page professional, yet casual in tone. It shouldn’t read like a resume. Instead, it should read as if you are introducing yourself to people in person and telling them a little bit more about why you are qualified to sell their home or to help them find their dream home. Ultimately, your goal should be to get people to like you so that they are more open to the idea of reaching out to you for help. At the same time, you should also highlight any of your accomplishments, skills, or credentials so that they know that you have the training and experience to help them get great results.
These tips for creating a great website for a realtor should help you put together a site that gets noticed. Ultimately, the faster your website loads and the easier it is to use, the more likely people are to visit it. Additionally, by prominently displaying your contact information, you can encourage people to contact you for assistance. Creating a professional website that answers people’s questions and makes them feel welcome is a great way to grow your client base.…
4 Great Real Estate Marketing Ideas That The Professionals Are Using
What real estate marketing ideas are professionals using? The truth is that there are many marketing methods and ideas that they are using. However, we will discuss some of the top ones. With that said, below are four real estate marketing ideas that professionals use.
Maintaining a blog and posting often is one of the most common marketing methods real estate professionals use. Blogging often increases the chances of content appearing early on in the search engines. Many professionals create posts that provide their clients and potential customers with tips and advice about real estates, such as where to find the cheap property or how to choose the right home and things of that nature. Also, some professionals include a link from their blog to their primary business’s website, as this is a good way to increase business.
2. Create Videos
More people tend to watch videos these days than they do reading text-based content, and this is why real estate professionals create engaging videos. Marketing videos grab the attention of clients and potential customers and it allows clients to interact. Not only that but real estate professionals have the opportunity to create many types of videos, such as videos that discuss their business or showcase homes that they have for sale and things of that nature. If you want to produce more leads and increase your client base, then create engaging and high-quality videos.
3. Search Engine Optimization
Professionals maintain a broker’s website, but they also use search engine optimization techniques, as this helps search engines find and rank their site. There are many SEO methods, such as keyword selection and placement, link building, video SEO and social media marketing to name a few. When SEO is done the correct way, then real estate professionals enjoy getting more traffic to their site and the people visiting their site will be looking for something such as a property search, as this is why they came to the site, or they are interested in learning more about the site and the business. If you’re a real estate professional, then SEO is one of the best ways to get your name out there, so make sure you use it.
4. Network On Facebook
Facebook is the largest social networking site around, and there are various features that real estate professionals can take advantage of. For example, many experts join real estate groups and interact with real estate business pages, and they create videos on Facebook and network as much as they can. The more people you network with on Facebook, the more of a chance you have of getting more business.
If you are a realtor, then your goal is to grow your business and make money, but you need solid marketing methods to help you. The above real estate marketing ideas are only a handful of ideas that you can try. However, they are some of the top things you can do, so give them a try today and you could end up seeing great results.…