|Pay per click search engine marketing is positioning your web site link, by using text ads, on page 1 or 2 of the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, AOL, MSN, AskJeeves, etc.) so your target customers can find you and buy from you!
E.g. 1: A bride in Utah is having a wedding. She goes to Yahoo and types in the keywords "wedding catering Salt Lake City". Your text ad and web site link immediately appear on page #1 of Yahoo, in prime position for her to see and click your link. At your web site, she can view all your wedding offerings. She calls you or fills in the contact form. You have a new sale and more "word of mouth" business from just one search engine click!
E.g. 2: IBM is having a corporate event and needs a caterer. The IBM event planner goes to Google and types in "corporate caterer in Utah". Your web site ad and link immediately appear on page #1, in prime position to see and click. IBM finds you. You find them. Both parties are happy. You have a new sale and a future, long term client!
Top10 Questions & Pricing:
Do I only pay if someone clicks on my text ad link?
What's a sample "Pay Per Click" (PPC) cost?
Yes, you actually "Pay Per Click". So that if a person clicks on your text ad link, then you will be charged a set amount for that click. This is great because you only pay for results. If they do not click on your ad link, there is no cost to you. And if they do, then you have generated a qualified lead or a sale! Remember, we want the client to click, that is the whole idea of web advertising. (NB: No need to worry about being charged for multiple clicks because the software recognizes any people trying to click "extra" on your link so you are not charged). [return]
E.g. As of 6/1/2005, the keyword "caterer Boston" on Yahoo cost 55¢ to be on page #1, position #1. (NB: the cost for page #1, position #7 was only 10¢. A very cost effective method to generate a qualified lead! [return]
What's the total cost to set up a PPC Plan for my business?
- Full Service Starter Plan 100: $299.00 one time only set up & $295.00 per month*.
New Customers Only - Sign up by the end of this month and the first month is FREE! * - $295 Savings! This includes everything for complete 100% online presence on all the major search engines for ad campaigns for up to 100 total keywords.*
- Full Service Plan 350: $695.00 one time set up & $295.00 per month* This includes everything for complete 100% online presence on all the major search engines, plus time budgeted in for the additional work for ad campaigns for up to 350 keywords.
- Full Service Plan 500: $895.00 one time set up & $325.00 per month* This includes everything for complete 100% online presence on all the major search engines, plus time budgeted in for the additional work for ad campaigns for up to 500 keywords.
- Full Service Plan 1000: $1,295.00 one time set up & $375.00 per month* This includes everything for complete 100% online presence on all the major search engines, plus time budgeted in for the additional work for ad campaigns for up to 1000 keywords.
(*NB: The click charges are not included as these are paid directly to Yahoo and Google)
Can I stop paying you at any time, for any reason?
Absolutely. Our fees are monthly. We are confident that the PPC campaign will generate positive results for your business with more qualified sales, sales leads, and inquiry telephone calls. But you can stop at any time. [return]
Click Charges: How will I know what I am spending each month on clicks?
Normally we simply set up a monthly budget so you know exactly what you will spend each month on click charges. Let's say you want to spend $50 a month on clicks. Your text ad link will show for the month up until your have enough click charges to reach $50. Then our system will stop your ad until the following month. Budgets can be increased or decreased at any time. And if you did not spend the full $50 in a month, then the remaining balance is simply carried over to the next month. You do not "lose it. [return]
How will I know if this is working and is cost effective for my business?
Two ways. First, you should certainly see an increase in the revenue generated from Pay Per Click advertising. Sales and leads will go up! Second, we monitor and print monthly reports for you so you can see exactly how your keywords performed each month. An advantage of PPC advertising over print & radio advertising is that PPC is very "trackable". Our software will tell us who clicked, as well as where, and when, on what search engines, and even tell us what the specific keywords were! We also have the option to track "conversions", which can be "sales leads" (filling in a request for a price quote) or actual sales that are direct results of the search engines. We continually learn from your target audience and adjust the ad campaign as we go. [return]
What else is included each month?
(1) We manage all the keywords by continual researching, editing, and adding.
(2) We create and test new ad copy for the keywords on a regular basis.
(3) We monitor all the keywords for performance by tracking all results. For example, our software tells us how many time was the word "event caterer Dorchester MA" was typed in last month, and what position did your text ad appear, and how many customers actually clicked on your link? We use "keyword tracking" to give us crucial information for your ROI (Return On Investment). We setup and design all the text link ads, and then continually monitor and track them for results. [return]
I am very busy. Do I need to spend lots of time with you to get this going?
No, we are Search Engine Professionals and we do absolutely everything from start to finish! We actually have some clients we have never even met face to face. [return]
Can you "prove" your work in advance to help me decide?
Yes. We can also show you real, live results today for any of our other clients so you can see how they are doing. And we have good, old fashioned references we can give you and that we would love to have you call! PPC is great for clients because you can check our work by typing in any keywords from our existing clients plans and then see their search positions online. (we can give you the company names and sample keywords) Later, you can also check your own search positions at any time yourself. Just go online and type in one of your target keywords. You will be on page #1 or page #2, because that what you are paying us for! [return]
How long does it take you to get us up and running withy a PPC Plan?
7-10 business days and you'll have an online advertising presence to start generating new sales. That is just the start, as the work we perform is ongoing month by month. [return]
We "Partner" with you as your Search Engine Specialist!
Contact Us Today
Can your customers find you on Yahoo or Google?
Click Here for a FREE Search Engine Ranking Report